Friday, June 25, 2010

AmKiCo Kitchen Remodeling


Kitchen remodeling has a bad reputation. It involves tearing apart your home and opening your family up to a variety of potential problems and inconveniences. Small problems like wrong tile ordered can turn into big problems quickly at your expense. Projects you might expect to take weeks end up taking months, and you constantly wonder if you're paying more than you have to for a project you might not even be happy with.

At American Kitchen Corporation, we do kitchens differently. Customers often believe a kitchen remodel has to be a long, complicated process but we make every effort to anticipate possible problems and resolve them proactively. Many problems with kitchen renovations stem from product. With other places, you have to coordinate the purchase and delivery of product to your home. When something isn't there on time, you have to rearrange everything to make the project work. Working around multiple contractor schedules may cause serious delays in your project. American Kitchen Corporation provides full turn-key service. That means our kitchens include everything you would pay extra for with those other places. You don't have to worry about coordinating materials and schedules, we handle it all.

Price is another reason homeowners dread a kitchen remodel. Product and installation can add up to tens of thousands of dollars. You make the investment of remodeling your kitchen because you want to increase the value of your home. If you spend more on the remodel than you make in value, you lose in the long run. Our kitchen packages include luxurious products and more built in extras than you would expect. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations in every respect rather than disappointing you with high prices and inconvenience.

You take pride in your home. That's why you care about remodeling and beautifying your kitchen. You may have heard horror stories of how bad a remodel will be but with American Kitchen Corporation you will be so pleasantly surprised at our service you'll be glad you remodeled.

10 comments:

  1. I wanted to remodel my kitchen but knew the amount of time, sweat and money it would take for me to do it on my own. I looked at Lowe's and Home Depot and American Kitchen was half there price. My parents did their kitchen on their own and it took much longer than American Kitchen took, plus American Kitchen did it ALL for less!

    I have had a bad experience in the past with people who have worked in my home, but I put faith in American Kitchen and they came through over and beyond what was promised. I have a beautifully finished kitchen with an amazingly smooth cabinet finish.

    I was so happy with the Contractor that came out to oversee all the work being done. He had answers to all of my questions, and there were many!

    I cannot overemphasize how much I recommend using American Kitchen to remodel your kitchen! You will be amazed with the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoee

    I am thrilled with my kitchen remodel. Everything is being taken care of and I have not had to lift a finger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. American Kitchen has completed my kitchen beyond my expectations. The beauty of my finished kitchen is unreal and the best part is that I don't have to pay anything for 18 months. The financing is the best things ever. I can not stop by neighbors from coming over to look at everything, half of them are now getting their kitchens remodeled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nothing but good things to say about the workers sent by American Kitchen. Plumber Ken, Roger the electrican and the tile guys were my favorites. They did a wonderful job and I am thrilled with all their work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is truly an amazing process to watch your existing kitchen be torn out all the way to the floor studs and rebuilt. There was times I was horrified that I would never have a kitchen again. However, my contractor, Jason, was an amazing worker and put it all back together. Only with my beautiful new cabinets and accessories. I got excited at each new phase he completed. My entire experience with American Kitchen was great and I highly recommend them for anyone else that is thinking about remodeling their kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot say enough about the contractor that American Kitchen sent to me. He made my entire renovation! Joe's work ethic and skill as a craftsman truely made all my dreams for this kitchen come true. To this day I still walk in to my home and am shocked that I live in something so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We too purchased a new kitchen from this company. The quality this company sells is amazing for the price. From the cabinets, to the granite and tile and the inserts for the pots and pans. I am beyond amazed at the price we paid for this top quality items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have waited years to have our kitchen remodeled. I was like a kid in a candy store waiting for my cabinets and new floor to be installed. I went out of town for 3 days and upon returning the floor was done and cabinets were in place. All I could do was stand there and admire them. Our contractor became one of the family during the work. He was so friendly and helpful from the very start we couldn't have asked for anything better. American Kitchen Corporation was amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect 10's for the entire remodel. American Kitchen and the contractor performing the work were perfect professionals. Full of knowledge about their work and completed my renovation to my satisfaction!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an experience! American Kitchen turned by old outdated kitchen to fresh, new and fully functioning kitchen. I never thought the changes made were possible!!!!

    ReplyDelete