Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quality Kitchens Affordable Prices by AmKiCo


When we moved into our new home we knew it needed some work. The house had a lot of potential and we hoped we could turn it into something we could be proud of. We don't mind putting in a little elbow grease, but some things are just best left for the professionals. There were a few things that needed to be done before we could move in, but we could do the rest ourselves. The worst part of the house from the start was the kitchen. We couldn't even consider living there until that was fully renovated. I know how much a remodel can add to the value of your home so I did some shopping around.

I started with the big home improvement stores because I assumed that was the way to go. I was shocked to see how expensive everything was, and how much work it would still require on my part. I was hoping if we were paying someone else to do the job I wouldn't still have to coordinate everything, but even just price shopping with them was a lot of work. I would also have had to sacrifice a lot just to get the basics. I didn't want to settle for low quality products just to get the job done so I kept looking. Once I discovered American Kitchen Corporation I knew our kitchen would be beautiful. Right away I could see the product quality was top of the line. Their package included everything we needed, even hardwood floors. We were concerned with time frame because we were waiting to move in, but they made the entire process fast and easy.



I really owe American Kitchen Corporation a big thank you for doing such a great job for us. The prices were so much better than we had budgeted for we were able to devote more money to our other repairs. I can't believe how friendly and helpful they were, and the kitchen is so much better than I imagined. Thanks to them our home is well on it's way to being as beautiful as we knew it could be.

11 comments:

  1. This is just one of the pictures that helped me make the wonderful desicion to go with American Kitchen to remodel my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody that has seen my new kitchen is amazed at the transformation. It truly went from the dark ages to a beautiful 21st century kitchen. Thank You American Kitchen for bringing this beauty into our home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I contracted to have our kitchen remodeled with American Kitchen Corporation. We went through the selection process of picking our colors and style. This included cabinets, granite and hardwood. It was hard to picture the entire kitchen put together. But I have to say that was my favorite part. Going in to the kitchen and seeing the progress coming together. It is absolutely what I had pictured in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our kids surprised us with an appointment with American Kitchen as a present for 50th wedding anniversary. My wife picked out a bunch of stuff. Half of it I didn't know they made. When they were all done the work it sure was a pretty kitchen. And the wife is thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can not say enough about the service that American Kitchen offered us. Not only is the kitchen items just perfect, especially my doors I love them. Also my installer whi was so skillful. It is nice to see a company follow through on quality customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen the process of remodeling a kitchen. Sam brought his computer in and inputted all the measurements. Before he even left our house I got to see a layout of the new and improved kitchen. Once the design was done and ordered, we got to meet our contractor, Harold. He is my new best friend. He is a master at carpentry work. If I had to pick one word to describe my experience I would have to be Superb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By hiring American Kitchen I was relieved of all the stress usually associated with remodeling part of your home. The working relationship with the company, contractor, electrician and plumber was great and made me feel at ease. Not only was the experience beyond what I hoped, but I now have the beautiful and efficient kitchen of my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. After doing hours of research on companies we decided to contract with American Kitchen to complete the remodel work in our kitchen. It was one of the best choices we have made. The entire company has stood behind everything involved with this job. Their work, the product they delivered and the service involved with all of the above. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to work with an upstanding company like American Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thrilled with my kitchen renovation. However, what really maked this entire process excellent was the customer service from American Kitchens management and the entire staff. I will and have recommend this superior company based on the service we were delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to say thank you To American Kitchen Corporation for everything the cabinets and counter tops turned out absolutely beautiful. The products far exceeds anything that I could have imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I purchased a kitchen renovation package from American Kitchen in November 2013. My home in Cary was built in 1996. The original white cabinets were peeling badly and it was time to update the kitchen. We spent almost two years shopping and comparing our options. Several friends of ours have used American Kitchen and I had received their postcard with the piece of granite many times. Therefore I decided to get an estimate from them before I did my kitchen.
    Logan did not pressure us in any way to purchase the kitchen. He was very knowledgeable. We were able to decide what we wanted to do with another person, the design engineer named Sam, before we made our decision. They offered financing but we were able to save 5% by paying cash. I paid with my Amex card, and I was still given the same discount.
    We ended up purchasing a Lord Nelson Aristocracy Strasbourg package, which is a cherry stain. They let you get whatever options you want for free, just as their website says, but you have to extra pay for the backsplash, which I think was around $1,500. They charge the same for a granite backsplash or a tile backsplash. They had a man to meet me at the tile showroom to select tile and later to choose my granite slabs.
    My project really started the second week of January and it is finishing up now. I am glad to be able to cook in my own kitchen again. I cannot say enough for Ben and his men. I have had bad experiences with subcontractors before, and having everyone in-house is one reason I selected American Kitchen. Some of my friends who have used American Kitchen a long time ago say they used to use subcontractors, and their projects took much longer than mine.
    I should mention that I paid $15,000 less for my kitchen than any other quote I received. I highly recommend American Kitchen, especially if you can afford the Aristocracy line. It has everything you can imagine and it is not that expensive.

    ReplyDelete